Sheepie Hair Cut

We attended the annual Gore Place Sheep Shearing Festival at the end of April. Here's our report:

We call this video "I like your hair cut!"



This is the Gore Mansion built in the early 1800's by Governor Gore in Waltham, MA.


Edie got to plant some sunflower seeds.


Her favorite thing, however, was to watch the "horsies running".


My favorite thing was to watch the rebels marching. Nate wasn't quite as impressed as I was.



There was also a magician, kettle corn, live folk music, a dog show (collies), and homemade strawberry ice cream.

5 comments:

Sweet Em said...

"I like your hair cut" was so darling I nearly fell over!

Becky said...

Sounds like a very fun day. Edie is so very cute (as were the marching soldiers). I supponse Allison enjoyed the day sleeping in the stroller. Wake her up!

Jenna said...

What a fun activity. The girls seems liked they reall enjoyed it. What cool parents you guys are!!!

stephasauri said...

Edie is already giving sincere compliments to barnyard animals!? You must be doing something right.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. bridal jackets. Skirt Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels Lace Wedding Dresses