So we think our kids are cute.

Best Friends Forever


To appreciate the beautiful New England springtime and to revive a hardworking man spending day after day in a windowless cubicle, our family has started a weekly hiking tradition.
Here's Edie.
(There were no bugs harmed in the making of this video.)


This video could probably make even the most hardhearted heart melt, were it not for the obnoxious baby talk of yours truly. Try to look past it and capture the essence and beauty of a 2 month old's smile.


Our good friends, the MacDonalds, came over the other night. Here are Max and Edie playing house, I guess.
Edie's up with the baby again.
P.S. This is her NEW TODDLER BED! She off the floor now!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

I think your kids are adorable!!! It was good to hear from you and I had no idea you were in Boston!! that is awesome. Do you guys like it? I actually know quite a few people that are living there now. Crazy. Well I just love looking at your blog and the cute pictures of the girls!!

Smith Party of Five said...

Allison can sure melt a heart! It's just what I needed after a long day! Thanks!

Hillary said...

Such cute little girls.

heather said...

So we think your kids are cute too. And don't worry, in 4 months you will have the Tangs to make your house noisy again!

Becky said...

Your kids are sooo cute!!!! Alison has such a beautiful smile.And it's so fun to see you on your hike. Wish I were there!

stephasauri said...

You're so right! They are cute! That's a great video of Allison smiling and cooing! I don't know how I feel about seeing Edie in bed with a boy though! Ha ha!

Cassia said...

Very cute. The outdoor video looked beautiful! And to your last picture--very funny, and yet I almost feel for her... :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

hey nate and mandy- i found your blog through matt's, hope you dont mind me commenting! i remember being pregnant with you at matts wedding, we were due around the same time, and now i see we even had another baby close together too! leah was born august 8th 2006 and Ryan was born February 20th 2008- we are on the same schedule, it seems! (although Ryan was a big unplanned surprise!)
hope you guys are doing well! your girls are so cute!
if you want to check out my blog, email me because its private, so i will need to send you an invitation. take care-
stephd757@yahoo.com
-stephanie

the man said...

I think all you kids are cute... but I really think you need to make a new post so we can see more of you guys, especially your cute husband.