Valentine's Day

We should've taken a video of Edie saying, "Happy Valentine's Day!" It's so cute.

I made her a pillow out of some leftover tricot and embroidered her name and a pink airplane on it. She was so excited about and still won't get in or out of the crib without it.

Edie and I made a candlelight dinner for Nate of swiss chicken, asparagus, and lemon rice. I put her hair in sponge rollers and put her in a very cute dress. It's ironic that sponge rollers make her hair straight instead of curly, but she looked very cute! I also finally got out of my pajamas for the first time in days to surprise Nate.

After dinner, Nate took us to Jordan's Furniture store to watch the water show. We also got some ice cream and looked at furniture. A truly romantic evening.

Edie can't get enough of the water show. Good thing it's free.

This is me on Valentine's night, 37 weeks along. Doctor says so far nothing is happening and I have a long road ahead of me.




LOTS OF LOVE!!

5 comments:

stephasauri said...

You (Mandy + basketball) look so cute!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Don't you think doctors should be HURT when they say things like that to us beyond 35 weeks? Seriously messing with their livelihoods in my book!

Becky said...

What a fun happy Day for a beautiful family.

sunnie said...

oh that's little baby allison in there! she's guna be so cute. do you know how excited i am that you're naming her allison? well i am, incase i hadn't told you.

Julia said...

you look great! Love the baby bump! That was so nice that they had a baby shower for you!