Does it get more fun than this?

Edie's learning to count. She's getting pretty good at it. This video shows Nate's incredible cinematography skills, as well as Edie in her early counting stages. I'll dialogue it for you in case you can't understand what she's saying:



Nate: You wanna count?
Edie: count
Nate: Can you say "one"?
Edie: see, see, ok
Nate: Ok, say "one"
Edie: "three"
Nate: "two"
Edie: "three"
Nate: "three"
Edie: "four"
Nate: "four"
Edie: "roar" (which is her way of saying 'five')


Jess got Edie these finger painting tools for Christmas. She loves them! We have a wall covered in original Edie artwork.

9 comments:

The Knoebels said...

We love you Edith. It is good to hear you talking and counting and your hair is getting long. :)

sunnie said...

she is just adorable! what an artist. i love the videos you post.

Julia said...

that is so cute! Mandy you're almost done!!!! Wahooo for baby #2!

Sarah Ward said...

I just wanted to say how cute your little girl is...and smart too! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. Good luck with everything!
Sarah Ward

Smith Party of Five said...

Mandy!!!!

Smith Party of Five said...

Mandy!!! I love the counting! I think 3 is her favorite because thats how many Smith cousins she has!!! We sure miss you guys and watching these cute videos makes it even harder! I hope to see you soon! keep me posted on any doctor news or contractions!!!

the man said...

Darling little girl that Edith Jane is. Love hearing her voice! Nate you get my phone message?

The Millward Family said...

Edith is amazing! she is the smartest girl EVER!

Sweet Em said...

Oh my goodness!! The world is so lucky that it will get a second knoebel baby soon...but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle that much cuteness!