A BABY SHOWER

I just have to say that the ladies in the Lynnfield Ward are spectacular! On Saturday, my friends Liz and Emily threw Cat, another expecting mother, and me a baby shower! It was so fun to get together with all the ladies and eat chocolate and talk about child birth. What more could anyone want?

Mandy and Cat
(due 6 days apart)




This is Liz with her two girls, Abby and Samantha. The party was at their house. They made the most delicious chocolate desserts, as shown above, and also had the house decorated in cute pinks, browns, and whites.



Decadent chocolate heart-shaped brownies topped with peppermint whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and nuts... Need I say more?



Chowin' with the ladies


Some people even got things for Edie! This doll, from Pam, was to help Edie not feel left out. She takes it with her everywhere!



We had so much fun and I can't believe how nice everyone is out here. It's the next best thing to being with family.

7 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

That "Liz" girl in the pic with her daughters needs a new hairdo - yikes!

I am so impressed with your blanket - I may need to recruit you for help with a blanket - the top I've had done for almost 3 years now!

We love you guys!!!

Becky said...

What a fun shower. Chocolate, yum! Cute decorations.

sunnie said...

how fun, i'm glad the ward is so nice. what a blessing! i can't believe you're so pregnant. is that rude to say? i hope not. anyway, it's like you left with no belly and all the sudden you have a baby in there. (to me, since i haven't seen you much since you moved and all) hope the pregnancy hasn't been too hard on ya. i bet eddie will be the best big sister. how exciting!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stephasauri said...

DON'T CLICK ON LINKS ABOVE...
unless you too have a super-techno-esposo like I do that can quickly clean up the mess your curiosity causes (the comments were posted by a bot and will download a virus... not cool... let Mike know if the damage has already been done and he can help you)

On to my original thought... Fun shower! How's the baby progress? I can totally see you having your baby before me! This February baby has apparently decided that March is a better time to be born. Keep us updated on things since your news might come before ours!