Introducing Allison!!!

We would like to introduce you all to our new little baby girl, Allison. She is 18 weeks into her incubation.

For Halloween, she'll be dressing as a skeleton. Here she is in her costume. Isn't she cute!!

She can already wave too! It looks like we might have a child prodigy on our hands.

The doctor said everything looks great with her development! We're soooo excited to have another girl, although Nate has been heard to say, "I feel like I lost my chance for glory." (He wanted to father the first grandson on his side of the family.) Well Nate, at our rate, there's still a chance.

8 comments:

Julia said...

that is so awesome! another girl! Edie will love having a sister! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

Julia said...

now both my boys have someone to marry! way to go!

The Knoebels said...

Sorry Nate! But looks like Matt and I might win the contest! Although, at your rate, you may get another chance before we try again.

K said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting! we are both so happy for you!

stephasauri said...

Wahoo! That's so exciting that you got an early peek! I can't believe you've even got a name already! Oh, and I just love the part about the halloween costume! You're so cute! Congrats!!!

Jen and Joe. said...

SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE EDIE. I can just TELL.

They're TOTALLY going to be fighting over Ian. =)

Wendy said...

Jon, Molly, Will and I are so excited for you guys! She already looks adorable.

Anthony, Valerie & Tate said...

Congrats!!! It sounds like everything is going great for you guys out there!