...And Some Other Summer Fun Adventures

Since I haven't posted in months, I thought I would just provide a brief overview of some of the things we did this summer.

Ana and I, with the kids, toured Temple Square. I made Edie match me so that everyone would know she was my daughter.


Nate and I thought this was a funny picture. We took Edie shopping at the mall and got her a smoothie with a gift card given to me by one of my students. She just lounged in her stroller lookin' Edie-licious while sipping her smoothie. Maybe one day she can star in Clueless 2.


Nate sold the truck! We both miss it, especially on all of our recent trips to IKEA.


Wheadon got hitched! Congratulations! She looked beautiful! Edie got her first glimpse of some PG kissing too.


Matt and Regen had their baby! Kenley Rose is gorgeous! You can't see her very well in these pictures, but you can get an idea of how small and precious she is.


Nate's family came out to see the baby and visit relatives. Regen's family came out at the same time too. It was so fun spending time with everyone, eating out, and swimming.


I'm sure more things happened this summer, but man, it seems so long ago and I just can't remember.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Edie is so cute! How bout some pics with your new baby bump! :)