Knoebel Family Reunion: Corolla, NC

What an awesome family vacation last month, full of sunburns, beautiful beaches, good food, and lots of dirty diapers!



Midnight hair-pulling


Allison, Elyse, Kenley, Brynn, and Edie watching Dora



Matching dresses made with love from Grammy


Regen's birthday cake; Edie and Great Grandpa


Allie and Uncle Matt

This is how Kenley spent the vacation...sick and immobile, poor thing!

Here are some funny pictures of our sleep-deprived kids.



Another first for Allie

4 comments:

the man said...

Love it! Looked like a very fun vacation! Those Knoebel kids are so cute... all of them, especially that Nathan. :)

Becky said...

What a fun time at the beach, playing in the water and building sand creations. And such cute girls in their new pastel look-alike dresses. All great family reunions end up with sleep deprived participants. It's a good thing everyone could catch a couple of winks here and there so they could be like the energizer bunny and just keep on going.

Crystal said...

I'm so jealous! I love Corolla! I'm glad you had lot of fun and your kids recovered from the sleep deprevation.

Marisa Hodges said...

hey mandy, I just wanted to have you e-mail me your address so i can add you to my blog, I just went private.
hodgesmarisa@yahoo.com
hope all is going well!