I Made Tutus

I wanted to make one for Edie, for Halloween. But I ended up with extra tulle, so I whipped one out for the little one too. They were fun to make, so I'll probably end up making one in every color.


In other news, she has started pulling herself up on things, such as this bed, the oven drawer, and the stairs. Hmmm.


Allison REALLY likes to wear her tutu.
(Edie took this picture - Genius!)



I tried to make it so she could still get around.

When Edie finishes her chore chart, she's getting a new leotard - which we were going to buy for her anyway...for Halloween. It's good to make her work for things, right.

All this ballet get-up is making me want to live my dreams through my daughters. I've been daydreaming of them as professional ballerinas all day. Better get crackin'!

5 comments:

stephasauri said...

Ahhh! They are so cute (girls and tutus)! And look at you being crafty! What a great dress-up idea!

How long has Allison been crawling? She sure moves fast!

Ryan and Christy said...

Your girls are so cute...I cant even tell you. I went home this last week and was hanging out with one of the PA grads, he and his wife were telling me all about this house they put an offer on and are going to buy...turns out it was your old house of Highland...what a small world. Where are you guys living now? What's Nate doing? You'll have to fill me in...I've been such a bad friend in keeping in touch. Love you Mandy!!!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

I can only say ADORABLE! Look at you being super domestic! I love it! Hope all is well, I miss you! Hopefully we will see you sometime in the near future!

Crystal said...

You deffinetly need to teach me to make those!! And I'm with you on living my dreams thru Avery...but I never even took any dance classes so the bar is pretty low on that dream!

Julia said...

wow look at you go you little seamstress! Allison is getting so big already! Very cute girls you have there....Aiden and Landon are still waiting for them :)