Fall Festivities

Ward Halloween Party


"Shiver me timbers! My mom 'as made me a cross dresser!"


(Sorry, you'll have to watch this video while laying down - I took the video sideways.)

scarfing down worm-filled cupcakes


(An American Family)



Nate's Work Party

Ian and Edie bond over candy


candy and crafts at SSCI



Clifford visits Stoneham Library

How we get around town when Nate takes the double stroller to work
(in the trunk).

Edie and Nora

Edie's swoons and stares at Clifford's signature in her book while Nora screams with delight. You should've seen the other kids too! Clifford is such a dreamboat. Can you blame them?


FYI
This year I made:
1. Tutus
2. Flowers for Edie's hair
3. Allison's pirate shirt, eye patch, belt, and shoes
4. Nate's mustard cap
5. An i love N8 shirt, which I'll have to post later
(Look Ana, I can be crafty too)

Nate made his own mustard costume - AWESOME!!!
The coolest thing is, he made it at the church, 20 minutes before the party started! He's such an engineer!

And no, I didn't make the hotdog...I borrowed it from my neighbor.

Please, positive feedback only.

6 comments:

The Millward Family said...

Tyler and I loved the costumes. We hope Allison wont be traumatized for too long...just kidding! You guys looked great! We also loved the services you did for dinky nomie O. We laughed for quite a bit and we are positive that when Edie is older, she will laugh about that! love you guys

Becky said...

All of your costumes are great!!!! They were perfect down to the littlest detail. Shoes and belts with buckles, head accessories, eye patch etc. I loved Allison's facial hair. You are an American family, with ballerinas and pirates enjoying hotdogs with French's mustard. So creative. I can't wait to see what you dream up next year.

Becky said...

Wait, I didn't get to finish... The ballerina dance is precious. Edie is sooooo cute with her hair pulled back and ballerina dancing! I especially liked the shot of her climbing back onto the chair. And then there is Allison crawling around in her costume. She is fast. The work party looked geared towards the children. No mustard there Nate! And I wish Clifford would visit me at my library. If he did, I would wear red to match the 'big red dog' and really be impressed with his autograph. Seeing Edie eat the worm filled cupcakes makes me hungry. Yum!! I hope you have a fun time celebrating the last couple of days in October. Wish I could be there with you to go trick-or-treating.

Julia said...

Love the costumes! Look how crafty you are!!! Way to go!

Cassia said...

Cute!

FYI--if you take a video sideways, you can turn it using Windows Live Photo Gallery. You can download it for free. Then you just right click on the video in the program and choose "rotate." It's great. I've definitely put it to good use. :)

stephasauri said...

You are THE HOTTEST dog I ever saw! Seriously! You all look awesome! You did a great job. Like your mom said (she knows) it's all in the details.

We sure do miss you guys! When are you going to be at Ana's for thanksgiving? Maybe we'll drop in and say hi on one end of our trip to Ohio.