Wall of Turkeys

As a child who was turned off by any food not in the dessert category (a disease similar to Kaden's), Thanksgiving was absolutely my least favorite holiday. When Nate learned this, he made it his goal to transform my paradigm. You see, Nate adores Thanksgiving. This is how our Wall of Turkeys was born. We decided to start a tradition of making hand-turkeys and disguising them as something different every year. Here are this year's creations:

A nun
By Mandy Knoebel


Modern Art Turkey
By Edith Knoebel


Bowling League Turkey, complete with a comb-over
By Nate Knoebel


Wall of Turkeys

And now, I adore Thanksgiving too.

3 comments:

Julia said...

I LOVE the turkeys! So cute!

stephasauri said...

I totally love it! You'll definitely have to save those sneaky turkeys for years to come. Mandy, where in the world did you come up with such an effective disguise? Nate, I'm impressed by your attention to detail. Edie, great color scheme.

Jen and Joe. said...

Those have got to be the cutest turkeys I've ever EVER seen!